Had a shoot today with Maurice Anthony... think it went rather well. He and I have been trying to get together for at least two or three weeks and for whatever reason, mainly previous obligations or inclement weather, it was always put off or rescheduled. Today was a different story.
He had a spot already in mind so we met there. A small, secluded grassy area with pretty flowers and birch trees. Now when I got there, I pretty much figured that it was private property, belonging to the owners of the apartment complex, but I figured no biggie. The shoot begins and we're moving along perfectly. I'm posing my butt off and he's clicking away... lots of good stuff coming out. All of a sudden a mini cop comes out. :O We were politely asked to leave. :( Good timing because we were just about done anyway. I'll post the images once I get them back.
I have a casting for a fashion show for an up-and-coming designer tomorrow. Hope that all goes well :) Haven't heard anything back from my agent about my last audition so it's either been booked by another model or a decision hasn't been reached yet. Let's hope it's the latter and they're leaning towards choosing me. That'd be pretty peachy :) If I get picked to be in the fashion show though, this will be my first one. Never thought I had the figure to be on a runway and have never been interested in losing the amount of weight necessary to make it happen. I like my tiny bit of bootyliciousness. This line however, is designed for the size sixes and eights (like me), the gals in-between stick skinny and plus size. Now I just need to work on my walk.
County Line Orchard Wedding - Brandon and Becca
-
I’m really bad at updating with weddings and I will get better at it,
promise. I did want to share this really fun wedding with my friends
Rebecca and Br...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment