So I had my first casting today for Ashro. Very quick, in and out, but I think it went pretty well. I had to be seen in my swimsuit (glad I've been hittin' the Pilates hard lately) as the job is for lingerie. Now... before you get ahead of yourself, it's harmless. Go to the website and look at the type of lingerie they sell. I'd say I'm in good hands. My mama ain't raise no fool (plus, she said it was ok) lol.
I met my first model friend today too. She just got signed to my agency, around the same time I did, and this was her first casting too. Hi Trinette!!!
Hopefully they'll contact my agency soon and book me and if/when they do, you already know I'll tell every detail (except for the ones that I'm not supposed to)
County Line Orchard Wedding - Brandon and Becca
-
I’m really bad at updating with weddings and I will get better at it,
promise. I did want to share this really fun wedding with my friends
Rebecca and Br...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment